Cable ties / cable ties IRP – 100 pcs
Cable ties are the highest quality flexible plastic clips (polyamide). They have a rack and ratchet mechanism. They are mainly used for strapping electric cable bundles, intended for fixing electrical harnesses, pipes, hoses, ropes, rods, etc. They are resistant to fungi, molds, sea water, oils, greases and solvents.
– working temperature: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
– short-term use is allowed up to + 110 ° C
– low temperatures cause loss of elasticity and increase in brittleness
– increased temperature increases plasticity, which causes stretching of the material and a decrease in the breaking strength
– Melting temperature: + 240 ° C
– the shape of the zipper ensures high breaking strength,
– very good climatic resistance, including microorganisms, bacteria and molds,
– high resistance to alkalis, oils, oil derivatives (greases), fats, chlorides, alymphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons, limited resistance to acids, no resistance to strong mineral acids and oxidizing compounds.
– 3.6 x 150mm
– 4.6 x 160mm
– 4.8 x 300mm
– 4.8 x 350mm
– 4.8 x 400mm